By Our Correspondent
LAHORE : A horrific fire at a factory in Karol Ghati area of Lahore burnt everything to ashes while a roof collapsed during a firefighting operation, injuring eight rescue personnel.
The fire broke out in a factory called Ahmed Enterprises. According to rescue sources, sparks from transformers and electricity meters ignited the factory.
The roof of the factory also collapsed due to the fire, as a result of which 8 rescue personnel were injured and they were shifted to the hospital for medical treat ment.